Hire Terms and Conditions
Last updated 11 Apr 2023.
Please read all these terms and conditions as they outline the hire of all fascinators, hats and headpieces from My Fancy Feathers.
- Availability will be identified and confirmed via one of the following options;
- Using the product calendar, you will identify your preferred dates before agreeing to these terms and conditions and adding to the basket to proceed with your order.
- Make a direct enquiry to confirm if your date for booking is available. Once confirmed, an invoice will be sent to your preferred email address.
- The hire item remains the property of My Fancy Feathers.
Payment and Deposits
- To secure your booking, payment for your hire item must be made in full.
- A further deposit is required for all hire items and is due at the time of payment.
- The deposit is set at £50.
- Your deposit will be refunded on the safe return of each hire item.
- The hire fee is for one day/wear only, hired for a four day period. The hire period starts on the day of arrival (day one), and it must be posted by the fourth day.
Postage and Packaging
- Postage and packaging will be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at a cost of £10.
- You are responsible for returning the hire item at your own expense.
- The hire item is to be returned in its original condition and packaging.
- It the hire item is lost or damaged (including any dents, loss or damage to decoration, water damage, staining from makeup) then My Fancy Feathers reserves the right to retain the deposit if the hat is returned in an unsatisfactory condition or lost.
- Hire items are cleaned prior to dispatch.
- You are prohibited from making alterations to any hire items.
- Any issues, faults or discrepancies with your hire item must be made prior to wearing.